Job Title: Accountant -
More Accountant Jobs
Reporting to the Accounting Manager of Consolidation and Financial Reporting, this
opportunity would suit an individual who is not afraid of being hands-on when it
comes to preparing detailed financial reports and has the drive to continuously
improve the consolidation process; but also has the strong desire to build internal
1. Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual consolidation of financial reports
2. Prepare accurate and timely monthly reconciliations
3. Preparation of various supplemental reports to support the consolidation
4. Review monthly subsidiary financial packages for accuracy
5. Continuously improving on consolidation process
6. Preparing and posting journal entries in the general ledger and consolidation
7. Provide monthly exchange rates for the corporation
8. Complete monthly, quarterly, and annually report in our parents reporting
Qualifications: 1. BS/BA degree in Accounting.
2. Strong technical accounting skills
3. The ability to work well under pressure and meet demanding deadlines
4. Good leadership, communication and organization skills.
5. Strong system and PC skills. Advance Excel skills.
6 Willing to work with our global subsidiary to implement their financial data into
our consolidation software - BPC
Other Job Information