Job Title: Administrative Assistant -
More Administrative Assistant Jobs
Location: LA - NewOrleans
The Administrative Assistant will answer phones from customers and prospects
while providing excellent support to eh district team. Working directly with the
District Manager and District Controller, this position will require strong
organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
• Administrative Assistant to the District Controller and Division Manager.
• Reviews and processes all accounts payables paperwork and sets up new
• Logs, maintains files and cross-references on the PO logs and verifies
• Performs the disposal reconciliation on a monthly basis.
• Collections on accounts receivable.
• Makes all requests for certificate of insurances and faxing of W-9's.
• Provides customer service using a multi-line phone system.
• Reviews and routes mail and other correspondence.
• Researches information to solve customer service problems.
• Uses electronic mailing systems and the Internet to facilitate customer service
• May create and/or maintain related activity logs, files and reports on services.
• Orders office supplies as needed.
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
• Must have a minimum of 6 months experience with accounts payable.
• 6 months experience in data entry and analysis.
• 1 year in a strong customer service environment is required.
• Individual should demonstrate initiative and self-motivation.
• Must be familiar with accounting principles.
Other Job Information
City: New Orleans