Job Title: Staffing Business Development Manager -
More Staffing Business Development Manager Jobs
Location: TX - Houston
We are currently seeking enthusiastic and energetic sales professionals for a
Staffing Business Development Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Generate viable requisitions from new and inactive accounts. Track and move
opportunities through the sales funnel.
• Create and maintain a business plan utilizing CRM, with targeted new accounts
completely mapped territory and calendar. Develop strategy for penetrating/layering
• Manage assigned territory in an organized and systematic fashion. Develop
through a combination of methods that may include all or in part: research, lead
generation, prospecting, networking and in-person appointments with new and
• Generate leads through prospecting and cold calling, both in-person and via
telephone and other electronic media such as social networking tools and
• Research potential new business and current client and update target list.
• Maintain active participation and membership in networking organizations.
• Coordinate with recruiting teams to ensure delivery to client's requisitions.
Participate in sales and training seminars geared toward recruiting teams.
• Provide information on clients or prospects for bids and proposals within assigned
• Work to ensure contract compliance.
• 3-5 years of Customer Management or Sales experience required.
• Previous experience servicing, supporting, developing and generating major
• Associate's Degree or Bachelor's Degree in comparable field preferred. An
equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
Knowledge & Skills:
• Effectively communicate in writing.
• Effectively communicate verbally including by telephone.
• Effectively communicate in-person with internal staff, external clients and field
• Ability to perform business presentation skills.
• Ability to create complex business correspondence.
Other Job Information
Salary Range: DOE
Apply This Job By Email: