Job Title: Sales Representative – Financial Products -
More Sales Representative – Financial Products Jobs
Location: TX - Houston
Are you seeking a sales career which allows greater earning potential, more
flexibility, and an increased satisfaction in providing services to your customers?
Promax Group is seeking dynamic and motivated professionals looking to enter into
the Life, Retirement and Health insurance industry to meet the demand of a rapidly
growing consumer demographic!
Reasons to join Promax Group
· Obtains direct experience by working with experienced Promax Group Insurance
Advisors to sell Life, Annuities, and related products.
· Unlimited earning potential of up to $100K a year or more through commissions
and a unique “ALL IN” aggregate monthly production bonus.
· "Best-in-Class” products from over 60 industry leading carriers.Performance
rewards including unlimited opportunity to earn product-based trips and incentives.
· Local support available including access to prospecting and marketing
programs, case design, administrative support, continued development
and mentorship from experienced industry management, and office space free of
charge at the local branch.Advisor Responsibilities
· Prospects for new business through networking, marketing, cold-calling, and
· Set appointments and meet with potential clients to help identify and meet
· Offer expert insurance policy recommendations based upon client’s needs.
· Prepare and develop illustrations and case designs in order to close sales.
· Provide excellent ongoing service and support to existing clients.
· Discipline to be a self-starter and ability to conduct business for yourself with
the support and backing of Promax Group.
· 1+ years in a sales professional role.
· Must obtain license to sell Life, Annuities, and related products.
· Willingness and ability to prospect and network within the community to build
· Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude and willingness to be held
accountable for results.
· Desire for continuous learning.
· Be a self-starter with a sense of urgency. Excellent communication skills
consisting of oral, written, and listening skills.
· Collaborative decision-making and problem solving skills.
Other Job Information