Job Title: Finance Functional Consultant -
More Finance Functional Consultant Jobs
Location: CA - Anaheim
We are looking for self-motivated candidates who have depth and breadth of
functional/ domain (Finance, ERP, DW) know-how. You should get involved in
assignments in large programs, help in defining business and technological solutions
which help customer design and implement new generation business processes and
organization capabilities. You are expected to represent the practice/domain in deal
negotiations in the sales support cycle, or lead delivery issue resolutions when
BS/BA/MBA/MS and a minimum of 10 years of overall consulting or business
experience with an ability to leverage business process skills in an SAP
environment. At least 2 years hands on experience with the SAP modules below, with
active participation in 1 full life cycle implementation is also required.
· Strong experience in Finance with deep ERP expertise and experiences with
Success factors / SAP FICO
· 10+ yrs. Experience from practice, industry and consulting required
· ERP and Human Capital Management Target Operating Model, Blueprinting and
Business Process Design/Re-Engineering
· Blueprinting, Realization, Testing and Deploy (including global roll-outs) with SAP /
Success factors / Cloud HCM
· Strong industry experiences in Manufacturing & Hitech
· End to end Exposure including strategy, design and implementation including
process, data, reports, applications and operating model
· Track record of business development including winning sales by producing and
· Practice building covering both people and thought leadership
· SAP Core Experience with FI. Financial accounting, CO. Controlling, EC. Enterprise
controlling, IM, Capital investment management, TR. Treasury, FM Funds
Nice to have:
· Familiarity with SCRUM/Agile
· Ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements
· Analytical and problem solving skills.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to work effectively under pressure with constantly changing priorities and
· Ability to travel without restrictions (30%)
Nice to have:
· Familiarity with project management and systems development life cycle
processes, tools, concepts and methodologies is plus.
· Experience with multiple financial applications a plus
· Ability to work independently and as a team member.
Years of experience required for position: 10+ yrs.
Other Job Information