Job Title: Quality Engineer -
More Quality Engineer Jobs
Location: TX - Houston
We build motors so we prefer candidates from auto industries and experience in:
1. Aluminium die casting
2. Sintered parts
3. Grease manufacturing
4. Stamping process
Speak Spanish fluently.
Performs quality development and related activities on American supplier base to ensure satisfactory
manufacturing processes for all locations. (suppliers based on the American continent).
· Responsible for the quality for the American (North and South) suppliers.
· Suppliers selection and qualification process, evaluation, survey and follow up
· Audit supplier production at a high frequency / Audit the supplier during the production of our critical parts
· Support supplier development and supplier quality improvement
· Direct communication with Suppliers
· Management of the supplier’s rejected material
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
· Must have Bachelor's in Mechanical Engineering.
· 3 year experience in similar positions
· Bilingual Spanish and English
Hard Skills :
· Use and understanding of ISO 9001 certification
· Experience in using Core Tools (APQP, PFMEA, CONTROL PLAN, PPAP, MSA)
· Experience in using problem solving techniques (8D, 5 why, etc.)
· Must have working application experience of SPC
· Reading and understanding of engineering drawings and geometric tolerances.
· Knowledge of supplier performance evaluation.
· Active / Pro-active person. Good organization. Very disciplined and structured
· Agile/ flexible – Mobile - Curious/open minded - Team work orientated - Persistent
Other Job Information