Job Title: Sr. Audit Manager -
More Sr. Audit Manager Jobs
Location: CA - LosAngeles
Essential Job Functions
1. Manages, directs, mentors, trains and evaluates assigned staff.
2. Leads large and complicated, integrated credit review / audits as the Head of Assignment.
Responsible for the related audit scoping, planning, evaluating, reporting, and supervising.
3. Understands the underlying risks applicable to the area of audit responsibilities through
continuous monitoring activities. Requires strong credit risk, audit, compliance, banking, and/or
product knowledge. Expected to be subject area expert in at least one specific skillset, business,
areas or products.
4. In particular, the position holder is required to possess expertise in large Commercial and
Industrial (C&I) credits including Leveraged Lending, and would ideally possess relevant experience
in international banking and cross-border deals.
5. Reviews and prepares ongoing risk assessments of the Bank’s business platforms (auditable
6. Completes audit recommendation validation work or 2nd level of supervisory review over
complex and non-complex findings.
7. Communicates effectively, clearly, concisely, and accurately using written and verbal
communications with all levels of management.
8. Mentors and develops necessary talent to achieve credit / audit discipline and functional and
9. Manages assignments to ensure BNP Paribas Inspection Generale and Inspection Group policies
and procedures are adhered to on audit assignments.
10. Contributes to the Board, Audit Committee, or Management reporting on an as needed basis.
11. Performs other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree in applicable and related field - Required·
Master’s/Advanced Degree in applicable and related field, ideally MBA - Preferred·
License(s) or Certifications in CIA, CISA, CPA, CAMS, and/or CRCM - Preferred·
Other Job Information