Job Title: Quality Manager -
More Quality Manager Jobs
Location: IL - Rockford
Ensure effective implementation and operation of the Ingersoll quality system and manage the
activities of the Quality Department.
Duties and Responsibilities • Works with manufacturing and purchasing to establish and sustain a
process of continuous quality improvement.
• Manage the daily activities of the Quality Department.
• Schedule and conduct quarterly Management Review meetings. Report on Ingersoll's Quality System
conformance to the ISO 9001 Standard.
• Measures, documents, and communicates results of Manufacturing and Vendor performance against
engineering specifications and plans.
• Assists with any other tasks as needed.
• Must have a participative management style.
• Must be able to demonstrate good leadership skills.
• Must be able to work well with all levels of management.
• Must have good written, verbal, and listening communication skills.
• Must have a broad knowledge of test and inspection methods, procedures and equipment.
• Five (5) to ten (10) years experience in a similar field.
• Supervision of up to Six (6) Q/A personnel. •
• An Associate’s degree in Business or Engineering required, which provides extensive
occupationally specific knowledge. In absence of an associate’s degree, ten (10) or more years of
experience in a similar field.
Other Job Information